lunes, 28 de junio de 2010

Cancionero

Por el momento decidí que mis palabras no publicadas sigan así. Pero a cambio les ofresco el Top Ten de frases de canciones que podrían definir muchos de esos posts.

10.- Pay my respects to grace and virtue. Send my condolences to good. "Human", The Killers.

09.-
I'm not the sort of person who falls in and quickly out of love, but to you I give my affection, right from the start...If you're so strong then resolve the weakness in me. "The Weakness in Me" Joan Armatrading.

08.- I like the bed I'm sleeping in, it's just like me, it's broken in. It's not old - just older. "Just Older" Bon Jovi

07.- Ain't no big decision (aha!) You know what to do (aha!) La question c'est voulez-vous Voulez-vous. "Voulez-Vous" Abba.

06.- Try as I may, I could never explain what I hear when you don't say a thing. "When You Say Nothing At All" Ronan Keating.

05.- Lay down with me, tell me no lies just hold me close, don't patronize. "I Can't Make Yo Love Me". Bonnie Raitt

04.- I might be crazy -But that’s not the same as insane. And I’m scared -But that’s not the same as being afraid. "Swan Dive" Sister Hazel.

03.- You know I'm such a fool for you, you got me wrapped around your finger. Do you have to let it linger. "Linger". The Cranberries

02.- But the paint on me is beginning to dry and it's not what I wanted to be... Oh you should see the world inside my head. "The World Inside my Head". Sister Hazel.

01.- Because maybe You're gonna be the one who saves me ? And after all You're my wonderwall. "Wonderwall" Oasis.

4 comentarios:

Andy^ dijo...

no es por subestimarte... pero eso es algo que yo haria. me llamo la atencion que lo hagas vos.

Hoy sos la reina de mi universo.

igual, te robo la idea.
mocha blanco.
mua.

alfred dijo...

Buen post!

Lo único que falta es una fecha al lado de cada tema y ya tenés tu diario "íntimo" codificado.

[15 de marzo, debi haber traido un televisor... Dios! Cómo extraño la televisión!]

Anónimo dijo...

Me quedé con Wonderwall... ya pongo play

Pau Go dijo...

Che, yo había comentado acá!