domingo, 1 de mayo de 2011

Farewell

And just like that (how, you could ask, but I wouldn't know the answer) we stopped beeing there for each other.



I could say we tried to stop it from happening. But it felt somewhat forced, not natural, so we eventaully gave up. Or at least, I did.



Sometimes I miss it. There still are things that I can't share with anyone else. There's a sound that I still asociate only with our talks.



Yet, those times are becoming scarce; those things start to lose meaning; that sound is too easily silenced.



It's one of those things that dies unnoticed by the rest of the world. Time goes by as it's supposed to, until eventually it becomes unnoticed for us as well.



That's just the way things are.

1 comentario:

Pura López dijo...

Me atrevo a comentarte para decir que describiste tan bien esa sensación y llega tan bien lo blue de la situación. Qué bueno que se vaya pasando, como tiene que ser. Qué bien estas frases todas juntas, también.