miércoles, 10 de noviembre de 2010

Letter in Borrowed Words


When we met sky fell down and pulled us in, stole away my oxygen, And left me standin' breathless there with you(1). For a while I thought we were so close to reaching that famous happy end. Almost believing this was not pretend(2). But everybody could tell that I confused my feelings with the truth(3). It ain't wise to need someone, as much as I depended on you(4). What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way(5). I wanted us to be the one the poets write their books about(6). But forever after ain't what it's all cracked up to be(7). And now the way that it was and could've been sorrounds me(8). Your presence dominates the judgment made on you(9). Thorn in my side you're always there just to remind me that I still care(10). I understand what I'm still too proud to mention(11). So I say goodbay, not goodnight(12). Turn down the lights, turn down the bed, turn down the voices inside my head (13).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
(1) Come Around - Sister Hazel.
(2) So Close - Jon McLaughlin.
(3) When There Was Me and You - Vanessa Hudgens.
(4) It's a heartache - Frank Sinatra.
(5) Wicked Game - Chriss Isaak.
(6) Life Got in the Way - Sister Hazel.
(7) Something for the Pain - Bon Jovi.
(8) Tonight I Wanna Cry - Keith Urban.
(9) Never is a Promise - Fiona Apple.
(10) Thorn in my Side - Bon Jovi.
(11) Never is a Promise - Fiona Apple.
(12) Say Goodnight, Not Goodbye - Chantal Kreviazuk.}.
(13) Can't Make You Love Me -Bonnie Raitt

No hay comentarios: